Monday, July 30, 2012

Silent Hill : Revelation 3D

If you are a long time reader, you'll already know I'm the worst gamer in the world..or rather...a recovered gamer. I used to spend days on a game, learning the ins and outs and exploring ever facet before completion. One day it occurred to me that this was time I would never get back, and so now when a game comes my way, it sadly sits beneath my PS3...unopened and unloved...waiting for an 8 hour block of my time I will never have free. Even though I have practically recovered fully from the siren song of new games, there are more than a couple that are close to my heart. One of them is Silent Hill.

Stylistically, you can't beat a game that shifts the entire canvas at a moment's notice, turning creepy shadowed hallways into the stuff of Pin Head's daydreams. With that vision in mind I eagerly awaited and then fell in love with the first Silent Hill movie...and now await the long anticipated second coming!!!

Based on the groundbreaking video game franchise, SILENT HILL: REVELATION 3D is the sequel to the hit film SILENT HILL, which opened to number one at the U.S. box office and took in nearly $100 million at the worldwide box office. Featuring an unparalleled horror experience, Konami's Silent Hill franchise has captivated fans for more than a decade and has spawned a hit comic book series, graphic novels, collectible action figures and numerous soundtracks from rock bands.



In SILENT HILL: REVELATION 3D, Heather Mason (Clemens) and her father (Bean) have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn't fully understand. On the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she's not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her forever.



Hopefully the film will do a lot more than re-hash the old gags for a new audience, in 3D! Fingers crossed.

STARRING: Sean Bean, Deborah Kara Unger, Radha Mitchell, Adelaide Clemens, Kit Harington, Carrie-Anne Moss, Malcolm Mcdowell

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D drops October 26, 2012!!

No comments :

Post a Comment