Monday, July 16, 2012

San Diego Comic-Con 2012 LIVE

**This article is stickied to the top for your continued viewing pleasure,
so be sure to scroll down for the most recent stories!**


So this year, I thought we'd try something a little different. It takes a lot to gear up and head out to the biggest Comic-Con on the planet, so why not follow me in? Below is a slideshow that will have images dropped into it as I shoot them while I make my trip, half dead, across the US, into the arms of friends on the West Coast and into SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2012!! At the moment, I am a lovable train wreck...so this should be fun! Remember to hit refresh to see new images. San Diego Comic-Con 2012 is sponsored in part by Teddy Scares & ThinkGeek! ..and caffeine...and Vodka... For more shenanigans at 140 characters or less follow me on Twitter - @nomadixxx

1 comment :

  1. What a cool idea Paul. Sort of a live photo gallery! I'll have to try that next year.
    - Maurice Mitchell
    http://www.thegeektwins.com

    ReplyDelete