Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The New 52 : Week 2 Mini Reviews!

We've got 11 reviews posted to Heidi MacDonald's THE BEAT! The roundup includes..

Action Comics
Animal Man
Batgirl
Batwing
Detective Comics
Hawk and Dove
Justice League International
Men of War
O.M.A.C.
Stormwatch
Swamp Thing

As Heidi points out, I'm no hardcore comic reader and I'd all but deserted DC Comics when Nightwing became Batman and they made Green Arrow a killer, so you might list me as one of those lost readers DC wants to win back. 11 books later and I'm shocked to holy hell. The new 52 ranges in style from gritty and blood soaked to balls out ridiculous fun! They even found new ways to tell old stories we never thought could be reinvented. THIS is the experiment we've been waiting for and I seriously hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. At any rate CLICK THIS LINK and dive right in!

If you'd like to see more detailed reviews of the books like we did for Batgirl, Animal Man and Justice League International, give a shout and be loud!

No comments :

Post a Comment